vMenu for FiveM er en administratormenu designet til serveradministration. Med tilladelser kan serverejere konfigurere og administrere FiveM-servere.
- Empower players with options like god mode, healing, health adjustment, wanted level control, weapon allocation, and pedestrian spawning.
- Enjoy versatile character customization through an intuitive modification menu.
- Facilitate vehicle management with features such as spawning, modifications, and tuning.
- Harness full-fledged developer tools tailored to your FiveM server’s needs.
- Effortlessly manage permissions and configurations.
- Explore an array of additional functionalities waiting to be discovered.
Installation og konfiguration
- Download vMenu (button above)
- Once you’ve got your zip file, extract the files and copy everything into
/resources/vMenu/so that you end up with the
__resource.lua) file right here:
If you’re trying to join the server, and it gives you an error saying “Could not load resource vMenu” or something similar, then make sure that you’ve installed vMenu inside
/resources/vMenu/and NOT inside
/resources/vMenu/vMenu/! Also note that the resource folder name MUST be called
vMenu(Case Sensitive!!!) or the script will not work.
- Now that you’ve got your files inside
/resources/vMenu/, go into the
/resources/vMenu/config/folder and move (or copy) the
permissions.cfgfile to the same folder where your
server.cfgfile is located.
If you’re using ZAP Hosting, you might want to leave the permissions.cfg file inside the config folder, and use
exec resources/vMenu/config/permissions.cfginstead of
exec permissions.cfgin step 4. Alternatively, if you don’t want to mess with any of these installation steps, install vMenu using their one-click installer! Don’t have a FiveM server yet? Click her to get a server, and use the code
Vespura-a-3715at checkout for a 10% discount!
- Go to your
server.cfgfile, and add
exec permissions.cfgat the very top of the file (use the other command explained in step 3 if you’re using Zap Hosting).
- Now, add
start vMenusomewhere inside your server.cfg file, position doesn’t matter as long as it’s below det
- Save the server.cfg file and start your server. Once you’re in, you should be able to access most menu’s just fine without having to configure anything inside the permissions.cfg. This is because it is setup to have certain permissions for everyone by default, only administrator/moderator sensitive options have been removed from the default permissions file.
Congratulations, you’ve just installed vMenu in it’s most basic, plug-and-play configuration.
- To learn more about the configuration options that vMenu has to offer, checkout the Konfiguration page.
- To learn more on how to setup the permissions.cfg file, take a look at the Permissions Reference page.
There is also a video tutorial about how to install vMenu here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5MgooEoygk
OFTE STILLEDE SPØRGSMÅL
The FiveM vMenu is a powerful serverside menu designed for administrators to manage and customize their FiveM servers. It offers a range of features to enhance gameplay, control player actions, and manage various aspects of the server environment.
FiveM vMenu offers a variety of features including:
- Empowering players with abilities such as god mode, healing, adjusting health, controlling wanted levels, allocating weapons, and spawning pedestrians.
- Intuitive character customization through a modification menu.
- Efficient vehicle management through spawning, modifications, and tuning.
- Udvikler tools tailored for the specific needs of your FiveM server.
- Easy management of permissions and configurations.
- A wide range of additional functionalities to explore.
Yes, server owners have full permission support for configuring the FiveM vMenu. This allows them to customize which features are accessible to different user groups, ensuring a controlled and balanced gameplay environment.
FiveM vMenu offers players abilities such as activating god mode, healing themselves, adjusting their health, managing their wanted level, allocating weapons, and even spawning pedestrians for various interactions.
Yes, FiveM vMenu provides a range of developer tools that can be tailored to the unique needs of your FiveM server. These tools assist in managing and optimizing server performance, scripts, and more.
You can obtain FiveM vMenu by downloading and installing it from our website. Make sure to follow installation instructions and ensure compatibility with your server setup.
Yes, vMenu is typically provided for free.