Looking for the most advanced animation menu for FiveM servers?
Here you go: dpEmotes v1.7
- 1.7 Added Keybinding! /emotebind (key) (emote)
- 1.6.0 Added shared emotes support! Do /nearby or through F3 menu to invite a nearby player to join you in a a shared emote. Check video preview below!
- 1.5.2 Language support! (HMU if you wanna help with translations!)
- 1.5 Added Facial Expressions
- 1.4.2 Added menu positioning, thx to @dhawton
- 1.4.1 Moved the prop emotes to their own category, more walkingstyles
- 1.4 moved the Dancing emotes to their own category, added keybinding a favorite emote and a ragdoll key, default “U”
- 1.3.1 Now includes emotes from Casino DLC
- 1.3 Added walkingstyles to the “F3” menu
Installation and configuration
- add dpemotes to your server.cfg (make sure the resource folder is named dpemotes)
- make sure you are running the latest version of the fivem server artifact.
- Import dpkeybinds.sql to your database!
- if you do not wanna use advanced keybinding set SqlKeybinding to false in Config.lua
- Requires mysql-async for keybinding!
- start dpemotes
Looking for more information?
Download new FiveM emotes/animations
We offer a variety of new emotes – compatible with dpEmotes!
✅ Original quality ✅ 100% compatible with dpEmotes ✅ 100% refund guarantee