FiveM Mod (PC)
FiveM is a multiplayer-modification for Grand Theft Auto V that allows you to play on other players’ own created, dedicated servers.
*Disclaimer: FiveM is a mod maintained by cfx.re (which isn’t us – we don’t own anything of the FiveM code!). Have fun!
FiveM has been built for years. The cfx.re framework exists since 2014 and is open-source and community-based. FiveM allows people to create own roleplay servers and offers a wide range of code (LUA/JS/HTML). In addition to FiveM, there are also other clients such as RageMP or AltV! Feel free to create your own server on your own machine.
Features of FiveM
- Streaming new content! For example: New cars, clothings, map addons or anything like that.
- Roleplay servers! You can create communities and build islands, build up your own city state!
- Modding! Heavily modded servers are the best ones. Find new maps and add them to your server right away!
If you want to play RP, download FiveM and install it. Please note that you also need to have an original copy of GTA 5.
To create your own server, you can follow our tutorial we have written here: https://fivem-mods.net/how-to-create-a-fivem-server/
- Extract the rar file into a folder anywhere on your computer.
- Run the file and select your GTA 5 directory.
- FiveM will start downloading all required files.
- Once launched choose a nickname in the settings panel.
- Direct connect or choose a server and click on it.
- Enjoy playing FiveM.
Mods for FiveM
In case you are a server owner looking for new resources, check out our premium modifications!