Here’s the solution!
How to solve the texture issue
- Go to the settings “ESC”
- Open Settings – Graphics
- Set the “Extended Texture Budget” higher there.
- Make sure that the graphics memory is not too busy, otherwise lags can occur.
Other problems (fixes)
- Clear your FiveM cache
- Uninstall FiveM and install it again afterwards
And here is a quick guide on how to do it:
- Go to where your FiveM shortcut is located
- Right-click the FiveM icon
- Click “Open file location”.
- Click on “FiveM application data”
- Go to “data” and delete everything in that folder.
- Empty your trash can immediately afterwards.
Find the Ideal FiveM Settings
We created a post to show players what the best FiveM settings are. They improve FPS ingame. Check it out!
Luke from FiveM-Mods.net
Hi, I'm Luke. 🙂 I am a gamer and love to write about FiveM, GTA, and roleplay. I run a roleplay community and have about 10 years of experience in administering servers.