FiveM is a popular modification framework for the game Grand Theft Auto V that allows players to customize their gameplay experience. However, sometimes your FiveM client may encounter issues or glitches that can be resolved by clearing its cache.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of clearing your FiveM cache.
Clearing the FiveM cache can help fix error messages while playing GTA V. Follow these simple steps to clear FiveM cache on your PC:
- Exit the game and end the task from Task Manager.
- Go to Username Folder > AppData > Local > FiveM > FiveM Application Data and delete the caches.xml file.
- Right-click on the FiveM program shortcut and select Open file location.
- Select Fivem Application Data and delete all files in the crashes and logs folders.
- In the Data Folder, delete all folders except game-storage.
- Empty your trash.
By following these steps, you can easily clear the FiveM cache and enjoy uninterrupted gameplay.
Clearing your FiveM cache is a quick and easy process that can help resolve issues with your game. By following these simple steps, you can keep your FiveM client running smoothly and ensure that you have the best possible gameplay experience.
Still need help? Write a comment below and find users to help.