Buying a ready FiveM server can be a great way to quickly and easily get your own Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) multiplayer server (Roleplay Server) up and running. In this article, we’ll go over the steps you’ll need to take in order to buy a ready FiveM server and get it set up.
Before we begin, it’s important to note that FiveM is a modification for GTA V that allows players to create and join custom multiplayer servers. These servers can be used to host a variety of different game modes, including role-playing, racing, and more. Commonly, players create a roleplay server for their community.
Choose a server hoster
The first step in buying a ready FiveM server is to choose a hosting provider. There are many different hosting providers to choose from, so it’s important to do your research and find one that meets your needs. Some things to consider when choosing a hosting provider include:
- Price: Make sure to compare prices between different hosting providers to find the best deal.
- Server specifications: You’ll want to make sure that the server has enough resources to support the number of players you expect to have on your server. This includes things like CPU, RAM, and storage. This factor depends on your player base: How many players will you have?
- Customer support: It’s important to choose a hosting provider that has good customer support, in case you have any issues with your server.
- Location: If you have players from all over the world, you may want to choose a hosting provider with servers in multiple locations in order to reduce latency for your players. If your player base is german, pick a german hoster.
We recommend Zaphosting for the start
Step 2: Choose a server template
Once you’ve chosen a hosting provider, the next step is to choose a server package. Most hosting providers offer a variety of different packages with different specifications and features. Some things to consider when choosing a server package include:
- Price: As with any product, it’s important to consider the cost when choosing a server package. Make sure to compare prices between different packages to find the one that fits your budget.
- Server specifications: As mentioned earlier, it’s important to make sure that the server has enough resources to support the number of players you expect to have on your server. This includes things like CPU, RAM, and storage.
- Features: Different server packages may come with different features, such as support for custom scripts, modpacks, and more. Consider what features are important to you and choose a package that includes them.
Step 3: Purchase the server
Once you’ve chosen a hosting provider and a server package, it’s time to purchase the server. Most hosting providers will have a simple process for purchasing a server, which typically involves filling out a form with your personal and payment information. Be sure to carefully review the terms and conditions of the hosting provider’s service before purchasing the server.
Click here if you want to buy a fivem server!
Step 4: Set up the server
After you’ve purchased the server, the hosting provider will typically provide you with instructions on how to set it up.
1. Unpack all data from the “resources” folder into your Zaphosting “resources” folder.
2. Open the .SQL file that is included with an editor / notepad.
3. Go to “Search and replace” and replace all “essentialmode” with your database name. It looks like this: “zap-xxx123”.
4. Upload the SQL (import).
5. Change your Server.cfg to Zaphosting. Only take over the “start” or “ensure” lines that activate the resources.
6. Start the server on your FiveM server hosting. Finished!
Step 5: Configure the server
Once the server is set up, the next step is to configure it to your liking. This may involve setting up custom FiveM maps, adding admin permissions, add your server logo, and more.
Start by editing the server.cfg of your server.
Step 6: Invite players and build your community
Once your server is set up and configured, the final step is to invite players to join. You can do this by sharing the server’s IP address and port number with your friends, or by advertising your server on forums or social media. Create TikToks, invite friends, etc.