FiveM is a popular modification framework for the game Grand Theft Auto V that allows players to customize their gameplay experience. However, sometimes your FiveM client may encounter issues or glitches that can be resolved by clearing its cache. Clearing the cache will remove any temporary files or data that may be causing problems in your game.
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of clearing your FiveM cache.
Step 1: Find Your FiveM Application Data Folder First, you need to locate the FiveM application data folder on your computer. You can easily do this by following these steps:
- Open the Run dialog by pressing the Windows key + R on your keyboard.
%localappdata%into the Run dialog and press Enter.
- Navigate to the “FiveM” folder in the Local folder.
Step 2: Clear Your FiveM Cache Now that you’ve located your FiveM application data folder, it’s time to clear your cache. Follow these steps:
- Open the “FiveM” folder and look for the “cache” folder.
- Right-click on the “cache” folder and select “Delete” from the context menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete the folder by clicking “Yes” in the confirmation dialog box.
- Restart your FiveM client.
Congratulations, you have successfully cleared your FiveM cache!
Clearing your FiveM cache is a quick and easy process that can help resolve issues with your game. By following these simple steps, you can keep your FiveM client running smoothly and ensure that you have the best possible gameplay experience.
Still need help? Write a comment or send us a message.