FiveM Server TemplatesShow Filters
How to install the FiveM server templates:
1. Load all data from the “resources” folder into your Zaphosting “resources” folder.
2. Open the .SQL file that is included with an editor / notepad.
3. Go to “Search and replace” and replace all “essentialmode” with your database name. It looks like this: “zap-xxx123”.
4. Upload the SQL (import).
5. Change your Server.cfg to Zaphosting. Only take over the “start” or “ensure” lines that activate the resources.
6. Start the server on your FiveM server hosting. Finished!
If you need help with anything, let us know. We are providing complimentary assistance to all our customers.