okok Vehicle Shop (QBCore / ESX)
This is a Vehicle Shop script with a beautiful and user-friendly interface. It contains a “business system” that allows players to buy dealerships and have their own employees.
[Preview] Preview Link 1.5k
[Explanation] This is a Vehicle Shop script with a beautiful and user-friendly interface. It contains a “business system” that allows players to buy dealerships and have their own employees.
[How it works] Informations:
- There are 3 types of menus:
- Vehicle shop (the menu that allows you to buy vehicles);
- Business menu (for Owners/Employees);
- Admin menu.
- You can check the vehicles in stock;
- You can change the vehicle color in real time;
- You can make test drives:
- When in a test drive, the player turns imortal;
- If the player leaves the vehicle, the test will automatically end;
- The player can cancel the test drive by typing ‘/cancel’ (changeable in the config file).
- You can check the vehicle stats (max speed, acceleration, etc);
- It has a nice vehicle display while in the vehicle shop, that shows every angle of the vehicle;
- It contains a business system that allows you to:
- Deposit/withdraw money into it;
- Check who is your best employee;
- Check what are the best selling vehicles;
- Order and sell vehicles;
- See the sales history;
- Set the vehicles price;
- Hire and fire employees, change their grade and view their statistics.
- When a business is sold, it gets updated to everyone in the server, allowing anyone to buy it;
- As an employee of a vehicle shop you can:
- Quit the job whenever you want by accessing the business menu;
- Complete orders to earn money.
- The admin menu allows you to:
- Check all vehicle shops information;
- Change the owner of a vehicle shop;
- Change the money of a vehicle shop;
- Add new vehicles to the vehicle shops as well as edit them after adding them;
- It comes with 3 default vehicle shops (a normal vehicle shop (shown in the video), an air airplanes and helicopters shop and a boat shop);
- It contains logs of every action possible.
In the config file you are able to set:
- If you want to use okokTextUI 179;
- If you want to use okokRequests 110;
- If you want to use the same image for every vehicle;
- If you want to hide the minimap when in the vehicle shop menu;
- The camera transation time (when the vehicle shop menu is opened);
- The test drive time;
- The max vehicle speed and the type of speed, km/h or miles/h (used for UI purposes);
- The command used to cancel the test drive;
- The percentage of the car value an employee will receive when completing an order;
- The command used to open the admin menu;
- The percentage of discount the owner of a dealership will receive when ordering a vehicle;
- The percentage of the dealership price the owner will receive back when selling it;
- If you want to clear the dealership money when it gets sold;
- The max dealerships per player;
- The admin groups that can access the admin menu;
- The job grades (you can add as many as you want);
- A job rank that equals the owner permissions;
- The different blips used in the script (e.g. truck, trailer, order, tow marker – used in the orders);
- The vehicle shops information:
- The shop name;
- The shop coordinates;
- The business menu coordinates;
- The truck spawn coordinates (used in the orders);
- The shop price;
- The shop blip/marker;
- The cameras positions;
- The vehicle categories (you can add as many as you want);
- The colors that appear on the vehicle shop menu;
- All the different types of webhooks.
Notifications 171 are included. Text UI 179 is not included.
[Optimization] This script is fully optimized.
- Idle: 0.00ms;
- Near a blip: 0.03-0.04ms.
Instantly receive your download!
- Original License
- No-Risk Money Back Guarantee!
- Premium Support
- Free Updates
- 100% Open Source
1 review for okok Vehicle Shop (QBCore / ESX)
There are no reviews yet.